Wednesday 25 March 2015

Peregrine’s

Just a few, well quite a few really, of a pair of Peregrine in their usual spot. I have had a couple of e-mails recently regarding the female (the one with the red ring “LL” on her leg) she was ringed in Norwich in 2012 and called Bobber. Its nice to see she is doing well up North.

Good to meet up with Alan, who, like me had come to see these cracking birds because the weather man had said we were going to have blue sky, well that did not happen while I was there.

As I got out of the car at home another cracking bird flew over the garden, a Red Kite. Despite the lack of blue sky not a bad morning out.





Bobber








One for Alan




Red Kite


2 comments:

  1. Thanks very much Ron :-) Not bad at all considering the gloom, Michael Fish must have been doing the weather for yesterday :-( Mine turned out rotten, though when I returned later it had brightened up slightly and the difference was noticeable, though still not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was one of the cyclists in passing that stopped briefly for a look, and a swift chat. She's beautiful, great shots

    ReplyDelete