Monday 2 November 2015

SEO

Out yesterday morning in the hope of catching up with Short-eared Owl, I did, it was great to see one briefly hunting in the early morning light. There were plenty of Thrush overhead and good numbers of Pipits, Reed Bunting and Finches. However, one thing I have never seen before is a Stonechat hovering it did it a few times and seemed to be catching insects.


SEO


Getting ready for take off




Heron

Skylark

Snipe

Just like the shape of it's wings

I just love how small this Wren is compared to the fence post


Rubbish shot but I have never seen a Stonechat hovering before

 

2 comments:

  1. As a Newbie, I am permanently exploring online for articles that can be of assistance to me. Thank you Seo Baclinks Blog Commenting Service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog. My spouse and i relished reading through your posts. It is truly a great understand to me. I've got added this along with I will be looking forward to reading through brand-new posts. Sustain the nice function Best Backlinks Offer On Fiverr Buy 1 Get 2 Free

    ReplyDelete