Tuesday 19 January 2016

SEO again

Out this morning while the sun shone, at least it did at the second place I visited. One of the two SEO I managed to get shots of has what looks like a damaged wing. It sat on a fence post for ages after I took these pictures then dropped down into the grass a couple of yards from the fence and it did not appear again while I was there. I just hope it is o.k.

Grey Wagtail

Dipper

These Magpies looked as though they were taking insects of this Belted Galloway’s back.

Meadow Pipit

SEO with damaged wing.










 

2 comments:

  1. As more people appreciate the content, some of them will create links to the website on their own web pages. The existence of these links also contributes significantly to a web page’s ranking. ​seo services new york

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice post dear, very helpful for me to doing SEO Service and you are doing well Blogging For SEO thanks you.

    ReplyDelete