Monday 26 June 2017

Another canny day at Kibblesworth

I set off for Kibblesworth hoping to find another Red-veined Darter unfortunately, I didn’t. However, I still had a canny day seeing…

Broad-bodied Chaser

Mating wheel. Of course, it had to be against the light



Female in flight

Egg laying

Photo bombed

Male Broad-bodied Chaser

Black-tailed Skimmer


This Emperor Dragonfly got into difficulties in the water


After a bit of splashing about

It managed to get out, dry itself off and fly away

Four-spotted chaser

In flight

I was going to take a picture of an open Lilly flower when these Azure Damselflies flew into view

So I took pictures of the Damselflies instead

 

1 comment:

  1. Considering the degree of difficulty, I reckon your mating wheel flight shots trump my grounded wheel pics. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete