Wednesday 12 July 2017

Just a few of…

…the images I have taken, at various locations, over the last couple of weeks.

Found a couple of pairs of mating Skippers




Black-tailed Skimmer

I haven’t a clue as to what is going on here

Blue-tailed Damselfly (violacea?)

Blue-tailed Damselfly (rufescens-obsoleta)

Black-tailed Skimmer

Four-spotted Chaser

Broad-bodied Chaser

Red Admiral

Willow Warbler

Lattice Moth

Big crop and not very good but first time I have caught a Swift drinking

Swallow pulling shapes

Common Sandpiper

Curlew

Silver Ground Carpet

He might be a small Toad but I certainly would not like to meet it on a dark night it looks to be a right ruffun

Mating Ringlet Butterflies



 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a female Common Blue having a Emerald for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Michael. I thought Damselflies would eat smaller insects not something of the same size.

    ReplyDelete